On recrute !
The Message Company is seeking a corporate communications journalist / storyteller
Companies routinely suffer from a lack of clarity in their communications, which are filled with vague concepts, jargon, and an overload of conflicting messages…The Message Company helps business leaders to craft and deliver convincing stories to their different audiences: staff, clients, media, analysts, investors with a proven method, the Message Management.
To support its international development and meet the needs of its global clients, The Message Company is looking for freelance journalists and to recruit a full-time member of staff.
The Role: coach and consultant
- To conduct strategic messaging coaching sessions in Europe and the USA
- To craft compelling arguments with concrete proof points
- To edit stories on its global digital platform
A training session to the Message Management method will be the starting point, followed by field experience with close support from an experienced session leader.
- Native English-speaking journalist
- Experienced business writer familiar with companies' challenges in a global environment
- Knowledge in specific sector is an asset: finance, IT, industry, healthcare, energy, environment…
- Skills in corporate communication